I’m quite upset with today’s episode, Grimm. I really am.
- So his name is Drew Wu. It rhymes.
- Speaking of Wu, why you always have to make thing bad for him? First he was curse to eat anything, now he see his first Wesen and goes mad from the revelation. I was waiting for the episode he was going to fine out the truth, and here it is! It’s everything I didn’t want to happen. I hope this episode is the start of an arc where he realize he wasn’t crazy like Hank had in season two.
- I think the baby think Meisner is her daddy. Or that he’s not a threat.
- So is the baby AND Adalind has powers or is it just the baby and she’s lending power to Adalind?
First: I’m upset that the roosters are going to a petting zoo. Fanfic where Joan and Sherlock visit them at the petting zoo and Sherlock is hanging out with Romulus and Remus and Joan is trying to make sure he doesn’t try to take him home with them or something.
Second: Lestrade actually grew on me. I dare say I like him more than his first appearance. He grew as a person and is capable of solving his own cases again! I thought his theory about the mugging was right until Sherlock said he wasn’t involve in it (and he seems sincere about it too!).
As for the case itself, what the fuck it was gross and confusing. It was more like is the person is dead/who the hell was the mastermind. The ear thing was something I didn’t want to see.
Ah Grimm, how you manage to fixed cliffhangers
- Sebastian needs to fake his death if they find out he’s the mole.
- Meisner needs to show off his body more.
- Adalind looks good for a pregnant woman who’s due.
- Yay for Nick/Juliet having moments!
- Yay for Monroe/Rosalee being approve!
Also, even though the promo pretty much spoil something major, all I have to say for is that for a show that has excellent CGI, that is some ugly newborn baby. It look like a plastic doll.
You know, the fact that Joan and Sherlock has roosters living with them make wonder what animal they’re going to adopt next. Think about it, they have bees, a turtle, and now roosters. I hope that the writers will remember the roosters and show them every once in awhile.
Now I want a Elementary AU where Joan and Sherlock run a pet shop with odd animals that no one buys so they keep them instead.
Lestrade is back. Somehow, he manage to be annoying and not annoying at the same time. It’s nice to see he has some standards (is that the right word?).
As for the case itself, they manage to surprise me with the murderer. Didn’t really care much for the case. I liked the character interaction.
First of all, YAY for Watson for doing a solo case! She did a great job at it! Also, it’s nice that we got more of her history. I didn’t really expected her to have a stepfather. I wonder if we’ll ever meet her father.
As for the case Watson was working on, holy shit that’s fuck up. The couple kidnapped three people for who know how long.
As for the case that’s the main focus that’s a creepy way of finding a body. Then again, it could have been worse. I like it was pretty much teamwork on everyone’s part.
Can’t believe they have to go coffee cups though.
I don’t know anything about dinosaurs and related subjects, so I’m wonder if the Dead Clade Walking theory is a legit theory or not.
It’s nice to see Holmes interacting with Randy. He’s a bit odd around him, but then it looks like Randy is the same thing. I hope they have a good relationship (if the writers ever bring him back again).
Also, I like how Watson did most of the heavy lifting this episode. I like how the episode show her making meals throughout the episode. I was starting to wonder if they had food in their home.
As for the case itself, I call it. I just didn’t expect someone else to get murder this episode.
I have no idea what was going on with Holmes trying to drill the skull.