This episode has the highest body count this show ever got (that I know of).
Alistair…holy shit. I’m not sure if Sherlock’s reaction is suppose to be our reaction since we found out about it around the same time or roughly the same time.
The case itself was…well, I didn’t know what was anthrax until this episode. Thank god Joan was able to identify it! And I was right about the killer! Granted, that was after two tries.
Grimm had so much plot it was unhealthy.
- So a Grimm is know by their black (?) eyes? Good to know. It’s nice to see that after three seasons they only explain it now.
- Adalind is getting too. Too nice in my opinion. I think her baby is her morality chain or something that keeps her from doing evil.
- I can’t wait for Hank to find out Adalind is back! This way everyone can get in on the ‘why the fuck is everyone is connection’ club.
- It’s so nice to see Aunt Marie again!
- Theory: The demon baby is connect to the key/treasure/thing that was talked about in season one and two.
- I been trying to figure out who’s the father. Who’s the daddy?
Forgot to make my two cents on the episode.
First, I could have sworn Ms. Hudson was suppose to appear in this episode. Maybe I’m mistaking it for another episode. Well, at least she got mention. Second, I’m so glad that Ms. Hudson made stuff for Clyde! Clyde can now be a shark and a dinosaur! Third, I kind of want to see Sherlock sing Frozen songs. Fourth, I’m so glad Joan got rid of her bangs in ‘05.
As for case itself, I will never look at dentures the same way again. Also, it’s nice to see Joan’s flashback when she was a surgeon. I do hope they go more into detail in that.
It’s a carnival episode! This should be fun!
It’s fucking not.
- SEBASTIAN NO!! NOT THE CREEPY PHONE CANARY! ANYONE BUT HIM!
- Adalind proves that she has a fucking heart for five seconds since she didn’t want to leave no one behind.
- Monroe/Rosalee OTP man!
- I hope Max get help.
- Trailers always lie (so the plane shit is the next episode).
I’m trying to figure out when is the next hiatus.
I’m so glad that Sherlock and Bell are friends again (I think for real this time)! Yay for them for ditching for party!
Yay for Joan and Bell for being buds! They should have more friendship scenes! I’m still trying to figure out the paint shaker thing.
As for case itself, that’s mess up. Those people should died like that. Also, nice shout out to the canon.